OK I'm flying from mass to north Carolina . I don't have a pass port My licence is bent but not broken . I'm leaving in 8 days not sure I can replace it in that time . Since they mail it . Here in mass . Am I ****** it is a valid licence just bent buy my 4 year old son...... well I called the air port they said if the picture and information is visible that there was no problem ..it is just bent and it is valid
matydreadz matydreadz 36-40, M 12 Answers May 30, 2012

Probably. Call the TSA office at your departing airport to find out what you'll need.

Best Answer

Just go into the dmv there and have them give you a new one...they print them right then.<br />
But wouldn't it be easier to just drive to N.carolina? otherwise you have to get ***** searched,patted down and made to open up everything by the new nazi TSA

Best Answer

get an ID card from the Post Office take in a few bills etc.

Best Answer

I'd go to the DMV if I were you.

Best Answer

better call or go online.........don't want a headache at the last second.......which it is

Best Answer

Depends on how damaged and if you get a jobsworth or not!

Best Answer

when you say damaged explain

Best Answer