twilghtbabe1998 twilghtbabe1998 13-15, F 11 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

dont be worried. i waited till 16. and it wasnt even that great. :(

Best Answer

it's a waste of time worrying about things like that. it's going to happen sooner or later, and it's going to be nice. just be patient.

Best Answer

Don't waste your time. Stay a kid as long as you can.

Best Answer

Please please PLEEEEase get a hobby. Do your school work and go to college. Thank you.

Best Answer

I do my classwork and pass with" Awesome Grades"
and, I do plan on attending College

Best Answer

You have plenty of time for boys much later in life. Be a good girl and get hobbies and learn new things that are about loving YOU and creating things in your life that express how amazing you are. Too many girls get involved with boys too soon and it ruins their lives. Do you talk with your parents?

Best Answer

No I don't talk to my parents about it
I know I could talk to my mother about it but, I doubt thats helping with everything else they have going on so I just keep it to myself I don't plan on doing anything tho

Best Answer

Dont rush anything, its not something to worry about, but if there is someone you think you want to kiss then do it. But dont let it progress to anything else youre too young and you dont want to look back regreting anything

Best Answer

dont worry. it will happen when the time is right.

Best Answer

No, I got my first kiss when I was 15 I think

Best Answer

14 isn't old, you should kiss your sister lol

Best Answer