Elope and convert to humanity

Best Answer

we aren't religious! so i guess we already have - just he marriage part left!

Best Answer

Kinda...I'm a spatula, he's a bread knife. You can see the complications, can't you?

Best Answer

this made me smile, thanks!

Best Answer

I'm glad!

Best Answer

well, my problem is in the same lines , I am hindu guy and my gf is muslim. Both our families are orthodox. I am still finding a solution to it. whether to elope or face it.....<br />
I think you should get married. generally many cases are similar to that of yours and there is no problem I guess.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure the India/Pakistan border has seen this issue a few million times. And this is roughly analogous to Protestant/Catholic marriages which many of our grandparents dealt with. To be honest, what usually happens is that the couple cut themselves off from their families until the families are willing to talk and accept their love.

Best Answer

i understand...i know can get very tense with indian families.

Best Answer

thanks, sometimes i think why can't they just want their children to be happy - rather than wanting them to do what makes the community happy.. does that make sense?

Best Answer

i know it sucks. though the outlook is changin,has begun to change a bit..but will still take years to be more chilled out.

Best Answer

My family don't know about us yet, but in a month or so, they will, and it's gonna be like some tv soap opera the amount of drama. all because i love a girl who happens to come from a hindu family. i'm 99% sure the 'disowned' word will be thrown about a few times. anyway as you say, one day it'll be more chilled out.

Best Answer

hope so. and best of luck, dont give up on your love. god bless u and your girlfriend,.

Best Answer