Sorry about my english. When i say a stable job i mean a solid job :x
Caroline06m Caroline06m 16-17, F 7 Answers Apr 27, 2012

Almost anything related to healthcare.

Best Answer

Stable job? Horses.

Best Answer

Nurse, Doctor, Psychologist... Something Along Those Lines Even Though I'm Pretty Sure Theirs More!(:

Best Answer

Health care will continue to expand.

Best Answer

Depends on your skills and experience. Care to share?

Best Answer

I'm still in highschool but the time has come where i have to choose the classes i want to take to get into a certain college. I'm uncertain between law or management( like marketing administration or financial administration).Once i finish college i woud ike to get a job in the usa but i don't know if it's really hard to get a job there since i'm from portugal

Best Answer

Lawyers are everywhere, and many don't make what a nurse makes a year.

Best Answer

Awww. (((Hugs))) You'll do brilliantly. It all depends on the industry (IT --> Silicon Valley, Atlanta GA tech corridor, also DC...Law --> maybe DC or NY?...Etc). You can do your research on cost of living and job sectors, no problem. East and West coasts are more of a melting pot than the central US, so you'll have less trouble assimilating.
This is kind of a tangent, but I ended up chatting in French, Spanish and English last night in the shopping checkout line. The ladies in line with me were from Quebec, Mexico, and Switzerland, of all places. How cool is that?

Best Answer