im really new into this GAY thing im trying to fit in this GAY world feel free to comment ^_^
doghouse92 doghouse92 18-21, M 12 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Struggles

IAm a gay male

Best Answer

ur not born in that way?

Best Answer

Excuse me ??

Best Answer

I'm not gay. But I am sympathetic to your struggles. If you want to talk to someone you're welcome to message me. Since you're new, I'll recommend a few things. You should join some groups, post some stories, and comment on others' posts. There are plenty of people who will talk to you here and there is a sizable gay community on EP. It does make me very happy to hear you admit to your sexuality and give your email. Even if it's not your primary or you don't use it for anything else but EP, it's a step in the right direction. You should be open and honest. You owe it to yourself. I hope someone sees this and is inspired to have a little more confidence.

Best Answer

OH...OK thanks a lot for your understanding

Best Answer

You don't have to thank people for being decent human beings. You deserve to be treated with dignity just like the rest of us.

Best Answer

gay people have aids lol i suggest being bi oh no wait never mind lol

Best Answer

I'm new at it too... never tried anything with any boys before

Best Answer

you will fit be open honest and true to your self and no matter what you look like does not matter everyone is beautiful and shud not hide away be out and proud and if you wanna fit put your own picture up and you will see how well you do fit

Best Answer

I would be happy to have an email friendship with you and try to answer questions or help you out. Feel free to email me at: meteoric@hotmail.com

Best Answer

The gay thing, do you think it's a club or something? Besides that I thought you gays were all born that way.

Best Answer

I have no gay friend my self, all i have straight friends. We can be a friends.

Best Answer