I'm not gay. But I am sympathetic to your struggles. If you want to talk to someone you're welcome to message me. Since you're new, I'll recommend a few things. You should join some groups, post some stories, and comment on others' posts. There are plenty of people who will talk to you here and there is a sizable gay community on EP. It does make me very happy to hear you admit to your sexuality and give your email. Even if it's not your primary or you don't use it for anything else but EP, it's a step in the right direction. You should be open and honest. You owe it to yourself. I hope someone sees this and is inspired to have a little more confidence.

Best Answer

OH...OK thanks a lot for your understanding

Best Answer

You don't have to thank people for being decent human beings. You deserve to be treated with dignity just like the rest of us.

Best Answer

What JoeEDangerously said is kinda spot on. To add i would definitely say try and find a support group on your area or something close to that affect. Do not go the route i did and meet with guys outside your age range at 15-16. It's best to have connections and friends with your own age range. So stick with your age range as meeting guys in that specific area will make it so that you have gay friends or even a potential boyfriend whom will understand EXACTLY what your going through since your all around the same age you are all in the same head space in life or close to it.

It also doesn't hurt to get involved in gay activities that encourage positive interactions such as a gay sporting league or gay outings etc. ( like camping or again support group)

Your posting on here and talking to others is a great step in the right direction as its easier for gay men to find each other and communicate. Its not like we can go up to any guy and say hey "wanna go out?" yea that certainly won't work. Also be true to yourself regardless of what people say. And if someone has something negative to say remember this: People are always gonna say something bad regardless of what you do so don't try to please peeps either.

Best Answer

IAm a gay male

Best Answer

ur not born in that way?

Best Answer

Excuse me ??

Best Answer

gay people have aids lol i suggest being bi oh no wait never mind lol

Best Answer

I'm new at it too... never tried anything with any boys before

Best Answer

you will fit be open honest and true to your self and no matter what you look like does not matter everyone is beautiful and shud not hide away be out and proud and if you wanna fit put your own picture up and you will see how well you do fit

Best Answer

I would be happy to have an email friendship with you and try to answer questions or help you out. Feel free to email me at: meteoric@hotmail.com

Best Answer

The gay thing, do you think it's a club or something? Besides that I thought you gays were all born that way.

Best Answer

I have no gay friend my self, all i have straight friends. We can be a friends.

Best Answer