I'm depressed, it's raining, which I like, I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck, I haven't eaten..nor do I care to...and I haven't slept in 2 nights.... I have no strength or energy to feed myself either.. There's more, I just can't tell....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 3 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in EP

Uh Princess, it is not a good day for dying! Make yourself something light to eat - maybe just tea and toast for now, get some rest, and if you aren't feeling a lot better tomorrow, call your doctor! Where is hubby? If you need someone to help you, I''l come over and take care of you. I am a whiz with the toaster and microwave or do you prefer your water actually boiled on the stove - you are such a Princess! But you are OUR Princess!

Best Answer

I wish you were here right now..

Best Answer

By nature, I am a nurturer, and it would be an honor and a privilege to nurse you back to health Princess! I wish that I could be there for you....

Best Answer

have a cup of hot chocolate and then if you don't mind walking in the rain go for a walk in it! You'll feel refreshed after that though a bit wet.

Best Answer

You are a SWEETIE!

Best Answer