sketch987 sketch987 36-40, M 18 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in EP

Psychopaths are usually quite adept at telling people what they want to hear (usually to manipulate them) . This, would explain your comments being selected as best answers frequently. A true psychopath, would likely tailor his response to suit the apparent desires etc.(user profiles most likely contain this info) of the asker of the question.. Aside from the high likelihood that many of these answers are pandered and contrived, there is no reason to view this as disturbing.

Best Answer

I take your point, but I think the issue here is that i'm not trying to pander to anyone on ep because there's no advantage to doing so. I'm just writing down whatever comes to mind, be it sick joke, violent rant or sincere advice.

Best Answer

The blind leading the blind. At least you admit your illness, first step to possible recovery.... lol.

Best Answer

Hey the insane have the best answers when we all live in an insane world.

Best Answer

Naw, you'reprobably more in tune with the world than the rest of us. Especially those in D.C.

Best Answer

Not at all. But won't give you the Best Answer anyway.

Best Answer

That's because you're desperately trying to defy the obvious infallibility of my answers.

Best Answer

Not really. Your answers are just not fit.

Best Answer

Well...I'm a bit disturbed

Best Answer

I obviously have to work harder.

Best Answer

No...when you're the only one to answer a question you automatically recieve best answer

Best Answer

What happens if I'm the only one left that answered the question? Does that get me BA too?

Best Answer

i get a lot of BA's too. im not sure how. i never thought i was "well balanced" myself.

Best Answer

Well you sure don't look it in your profile picture. You pretty much have "serial arsonist" tattooed on your forehead. That said I have an angry egg for a pic so I guess I shouldn't talk.

Best Answer

nah! im more likely to shoot at you or let the dogs loose than i am to burn down your house.

Best Answer

Naw, you're good.

Best Answer

Good as in "a good person", or good as in "a model psychopath?"

Best Answer

Seeing as i'm an admitted psychopath doesn't this seem a bit... disturbing! LMAO no its like if you think your insane then your not :-) and your smart as hell on top of it :-)

Best Answer

Why thank you. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Best Answer

But a well-spoken psychopath, evdiently

Best Answer

Yes, I generally do a lot of reading while I wait for my targets in underground parkades.

Best Answer

not really the grading system was developed by a psychopath....

Best Answer

Ah. Its good to see I'm not the only one.

Best Answer

There's a little bit of phsycho in all of us.

Best Answer

I don't think I've slept with you yet, but whatever.

Best Answer