Psychopaths are usually quite adept at telling people what they want to hear (usually to manipulate them) . This, would explain your comments being selected as best answers frequently. A true psychopath, would likely tailor his response to suit the apparent desires etc.(user profiles most likely contain this info) of the asker of the question.. Aside from the high likelihood that many of these answers are pandered and contrived, there is no reason to view this as disturbing.

Best Answer

I take your point, but I think the issue here is that i'm not trying to pander to anyone on ep because there's no advantage to doing so. I'm just writing down whatever comes to mind, be it sick joke, violent rant or sincere advice.

Best Answer

The blind leading the blind. At least you admit your illness, first step to possible recovery.... lol.

Best Answer

utter rubbish you ******* psychopath, its these type of emoty shine yourslef off answers that are the psychopathic normm round here

Best Answer

Hey the insane have the best answers when we all live in an insane world.

Best Answer

Not at all. But won't give you the Best Answer anyway.

Best Answer

That's because you're desperately trying to defy the obvious infallibility of my answers.

Best Answer

Not really. Your answers are just not fit.

Best Answer

Well...I'm a bit disturbed

Best Answer

I obviously have to work harder.

Best Answer

No...when you're the only one to answer a question you automatically recieve best answer

Best Answer

What happens if I'm the only one left that answered the question? Does that get me BA too?

Best Answer

i get a lot of BA's too. im not sure how. i never thought i was "well balanced" myself.

Best Answer

Well you sure don't look it in your profile picture. You pretty much have "serial arsonist" tattooed on your forehead. That said I have an angry egg for a pic so I guess I shouldn't talk.

Best Answer

nah! im more likely to shoot at you or let the dogs loose than i am to burn down your house.

Best Answer

Naw, you're good.

Best Answer

Good as in "a good person", or good as in "a model psychopath?"

Best Answer

model psychpath, lol...as though its an aspirational title...are you on crack son?
a model recidivist?
a model emotional model predator?
a model repeat offendor raspist?
You have to understan that the psychopath is known about through criminology , its a risk assessment, it decides on whether the psychopath is a psychoparth or not as it dcides the care pathway, treatment or management.

THE PCL_R is a risk asssesment. if they find a "model psychopath" they lock him up...
No psychiatrist in their right mind wuld let one go to reoffend in any way as the science tells us that without lifelong management? especially through the sexually active years.

You are quite quite confused about what the term means.
DO you get sexually excited when you torture stuff?
thats what a diagnosed or model psychopath does.
Its not aboput what you do as such as what you think you can get away with, the exp project is rife with psychopaths and the site management is happy to let itslef play out...and it tunred into reddit...
a psychopath haven, there are good users who have commented extensively that they have left due yto this,
its a dngerous environment and law enforcement are likely to come knocking when something snaps.
THe place is full of psychpaths saying "private message me private message me" i dont think they quite understand the implications of this.
ITs the lack of insight of the psuychopath, this rcent trend in the media of glorifying these monsters or trying too?
noo one even the psychopath , can afford that. to most socierty is a vast melting pot of interesting characters, potential relationships, to a psychopath is just a feeding station.
Thing is if the psychopaths actually win out, and the do, cyclically it seems, we get nazis or ISIS and then as always , something snaps on a big scale and ironically after predating for years, or centurys even ina particular psychopathic mindset?
These so called dominant fearless opredastors get their arses handed to them en masse.
from the romans to the kaiser to the slave owners of the south.
IT alwys goes down that way, societies interests win out.
Youre question was profund, in the socila interest, useful , expository and showed insight.
YOU ae potentially and hopefully not psychopath but a ******* idiot with a savante . right in the wy a stopped clock is way about you.
you get the label borderline from me just so i can put you somewhere.
You are efinitely either untreated aspd minus psychopathy or full blown svere cluster b ,but im very interested in you, which means you are either an extremely adept , high machiavleeian psychopath heading fo the biggest fall of its life, or you are a sociopathic idiot proudly waving the wrong badge.
or you fall in the gap so to speak...
borderline perhaps.
I think you mistake your ease around psychopaths for being one of them, there is a happy tone to your posts...even if tyour a psychopath and its the hubris and comfort associated with it, i will still pop your bubble so to speak.
You are also very quick to answer, i suspect a fake...
very rare...
but just reply and actully hve a ******* think?
hey?
Just know ...that im an expert , you can neither fool me directly nor can you **** me off, ive seen every trick in the book since birth, i?
like you?
didnt see nayhing "wrong" or "true " about psychopathy out of "love " for a family who couldnt return it if they tried.
Im a recovered sociopath if you will, i wasnt fully sociopathic till they locked me up and called me a psychopath however but in effect the treatment was just to get me to look at the conceptys properly.
And as such i do not know anyone , not even a professional in the subject who knows it as well as i, the sheer amount of experience and the fact im still alive tell me this...the grandiosity to my charcter is now real, it always was...i spent a lot of time learning a lot of stuff, stuff i used to question but has always remained true.
A psychopath cannot change, they simply slow down as they age and stop when they die.
They are the social darwinists who ust die out for our species to evolve, they are the mistake that emotional predation, deciet and greed and personal gain over a higher ideal and its killing all of us.

Best Answer

Seeing as i'm an admitted psychopath doesn't this seem a bit... disturbing! LMAO no its like if you think your insane then your not :-) and your smart as hell on top of it :-)

Best Answer

Why thank you. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Best Answer

But a well-spoken psychopath, evdiently

Best Answer

Yes, I generally do a lot of reading while I wait for my targets in underground parkades.

Best Answer

not really the grading system was developed by a psychopath....

Best Answer

Ah. Its good to see I'm not the only one.

Best Answer

There's a little bit of phsycho in all of us.

Best Answer

I don't think I've slept with you yet, but whatever.

Best Answer

I however have a little bit of pychopath, the fornt left hemisphere of my emotioanl reasoning centre has been muted and damagedby being tortured mercialessily at an early age by ne of you, the only advantage being the same camouflage of intent you are able to utilise expect its a mirror, you only think of youerself when you look at me , so thats all i think of too...i just tag everyone else on as an aftertjhought and stitch you up in your own bullshit, ime after time...i can teach anyone to do it too at least on the internet whee you dont have all the visual hypnotics to hide behind...
your interesting, i might get engagement here.
You certainly dont scare me or havent tried to yet, i assure you its still possible but you wont notice you done it till the cuffs hit your wrists.
Im very aware that the psychopath is susceptible to abuse like everyone else is, but it prevents opportunity to them to disengage , which is never good,
one can only hate and despise the psychopath but it doesnt get uyou anywhere, it only enables the psychopath if anger is ther reposne given abut without reasonable objective perspective forced ....its why police work is so stressful..
in order to deal with monsters you have to be able to speak monster.
It basically goes NO, NO NO i dont like you and i never will and i will tell you this on a daily basis just in case you start getting any ideas ok?
...NOw what is it exactly that you wanna do?
What are yu trying to achieve by asking these questions?
Do idetect an overeaching societally beneficail goal?
Or do i dtetct a knowing that it would be societally beficail for you to be in gaol?
I know how you lot love a word game or two.
A model psychopath, lol...you mean an autistic person i think.
oh dear , psychopaths really dont get the depth of neurscientific research, theres a whole world of complex personality they just dont see because of the tunnel vision of the psychopathic perspective.
There are some psychopaths out there who know all the words to every song nearly but never realise that what makes any song ever is the uniqnuess of the moment, of the singer.
That sense of being there, sharing an experinece, just isnt there for them, our everything and our most profund and important experinces?
well they are just one liners and whoop de doos, come with me and suck my balls.
wiat for it , here it comes, the experince project troll train...
maybe thatll derail it but i doubt it.

Best Answer

IF your diagnosis is correct? not really, pstychoopaths need and thrive on external moral frameworks as they dont have internal ones...
I suspect a false diagnosis in your case as your comment showed insight to some extent...which ironicallly it might be the doctor who told you that you were a psychopath who was the psychopath.
seriously.
Yes it is isturbing...are you noticing that cos your a "proud psychopath" or were your aswers not actually good at alll.
if tyhey were cheap "reverse the logic " to lookk cleve trck then fair enough.
I know my psychopaths , your comment?
well it appears to disturb you that your answers are popular and you think you are a psychopath...
Im not so sure...
i will soon tell you however

Best Answer