jay033 jay033 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in First Love

I would like to buy a vowel.

Best Answer

Dont kill yourself, cause the pain passes. It might take a long time to pass, but it does, and therfore is not worth your life.

Best Answer

First of all, learn how to spell. Second, get over it. It is not the end of the world. You don't have to put all off your life into one person. Killing yourself is not going to solve anything. You'll just be known as some obsessive chick who killed herself, which is pretty stupid. Don't try to make people pity you. Get on with your life.

Best Answer

bcz of limit in words .. i had to write like this_ and yea u are right_but im just going through bad time of my life_ that's why might be sometime im too mad

Best Answer

Exactly what I was ganna say! :D

Best Answer

Take heart am 7days broken hearted,,,,,,,cried for 3days,,, day and night ,,,,skipped one day without eating and today i thought why am i mourning for the living?. The guy is enjoying himself since i wrote him 10000 apologies and he replied none. Life has to go on, I have burried him in my backyard since for me he is officially dead now. If he want to ressurect he can do it on his own.

Best Answer

i hope so_ but for now_ feeling like hell_ js now im breathing for my parents sake :'(

Best Answer

that's really great!! thanks actually_i'm trying to being strong really...

Best Answer

Stop Thinking and Start Living. <br />
If he loves than he will come back to you else you move on with someone else. :) <br />
Chill

Best Answer

i dont wanna think_ but still aftr one month of our break up im still thinking about him_ he cheated on me but still... im js feeling so dumb :'(

Best Answer

You are giving the importance to a person who cheated you. How can you do this with your self respect?
Spend your time with frds or family members. Dont always be stick on old bad memories. There could be some good memory regain them else make new memories. Betryal doesn't means end of life. It means giving chance to life with little caution.

Best Answer

you made me smile_ :) thanks_ will apply all these .. hope will work

Best Answer

It will work. All the best

Best Answer

Buy a punching bag

Best Answer

for him ?? lol_ life is really tough now _ wanna live but its seems like impossible

Best Answer

There are people who have lost family members to horrible disease, kids that are starving, women that have been abused or raped, people struggling with an addiction, people who don't know if they are going to be able to provide for their family, people who are living on the street with nothing to protect them from the weather, people who can't afford the medical care they need... and you want to kill yourself over a boy? That is just sad.

Best Answer

wasn't thinking all these before_ bt now i know _ life goes on__ trying to smiling

Best Answer

I know right,&amp; no offense but its stupid too,I know you're in a bad situation right now but please think straight &amp; stop thinking all this crap of"OMG he left me I wanna kill myself","Life isn't worth it anymore wah,wah,wah :'(" Get over it,you'll find someone new,&amp; yeah the truth hurts but deal with it!

Best Answer