What should I do?
esh110392 esh110392 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i'm sorry to say this but i'm not a fan of people expecting and almost obliging others to help them. if others help you, then you're blessed and lucky to receive such help. but you should not be obliging others to help. <br />
this is just the start. when you start having babies and all, you should be more realistic and more fair when expecting help (you shouldn't). <br />
sorry.

Best Answer

Well just so you know all I asked help with was picking their dresses so I could get sizes and everything done properly, and the design so they would be comfortable.....is that too much help to ask?

Best Answer

Print out this website page and hand it to each of them.<br />
http://wedding.theknot.com/bridesmaids-mother-of-the-bride/bridesmaids/articles/bridesmaids-duties-in-detail.aspx<br />
It contains a list of the duties of bridesmaids. Say to each one of them, "I didn't know if you knew what you were supposed to do, as my bridesmaid, so I printed out this sheet for you. I know it's a little more complicated than you probably realized, but I thought you might want to read about it."

Best Answer

They're not friends and probably just jealous.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. What do you think is going on? Have you asked them about it?

Best Answer

They say I don't put effort in but I'm always trying to make dates to meet up and they are always to busy with something else just seems that they are always busy together

Best Answer

If they're constantly putting off spending time with you in preparation of your important day, it might be time to re-evaluate if you want them to play this role. It may be more hassle than it's worth? Have you considered downsizing, just to make things easier on yourself? What if you stuck with one really good friend instead?

Best Answer

firstly... gud luck n congrts for the new life...and secondly....lol remaind them its ur wedding not theirs...

Best Answer

"good life in marriage".

Best Answer

No fun, but there may be more to it....

Best Answer