Orion2089 Orion2089 22-25, M 5 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Hobbies

it pretty much is but a bigger screen. lol But i'm sure the iPhone 5 will have some new features that you can't do on the Ipad.

Best Answer

You make a valid point. That's what I thought too. I'll tell you the story on why I switched from Android to iPhone.
Well, in 2009 when the T-Mobile Mytouch came out I dropped $480.00 on it because I didn't have an upgrade so the first 6 months it was fine then after it would have errors and get stuck on me where I had to remove the battery, So I made the switch and Iv'e been happy with the iPhone 4, I now have an upgrade for the iPhone 5. I want to use it for business and social interaction too. But buying an iPad is like having a bigger version of the iPhone minus the new features, so your right. lol

Best Answer

I have no idea

Best Answer

F the iPHONE...they are A JOKE!!<br />
iPADs are OK. my BUDDY developed a COOL APP that helps me correlate my NEEDED INVENTORY ORDERS with the existing spreadsheet TOOLS we use!!!<br />
-Cartwright

Best Answer

I don't know, I used to have Android way back when and it used to lag on me. I wanted to use my i5 for business my friend just got the iPad for her Birthday so I was thinking on getting one since we both wanna run a business. But I'm like since it's practically the same thing why invest.

Best Answer