Don't you mean the same kind of food, if she was having the same food she would have to vomit it up each day so she could have the same thing

Best Answer

Mine have been eating the same stuff for 12 years with no complaint. They still come running when they hear the food dish rattle. And one will wake me in the middle of the night if he goes in to have a snack and can see any part of the bottom of his food dish.

Best Answer

Lololol u got cute cats!!!

Was just worried cuz this kitten is picky..

Best Answer

Mine are too. in a way. They won't eat scraps at all, and one won't eat canned cat food. But they both chow down on the dry stuff just fine. Besides, just how picky can something be that will eat a whole rodent?

Best Answer

My cats never seem to tire of their food.

Best Answer

Oh oki :)) thanks so much :)))

And how about their poop? U hav a litter? Do u change that litter everyday? Cuz ill be running out of cash if i do that..

Best Answer

I don't change the litter, but I use clumping litter and I scoop it out every day.

Best Answer

I also use clumping but her pee makes it not clump so much lol and it stinks

Best Answer

Try a different brand of litter. Also you can buy odor control litter or buy litter made for multiple cats.

Best Answer

I've given my cat the same cat food for the past five and half years. He still likes it.

Best Answer

Whew!! Thanks so much! Cuz itll be difficult for me to find another food for her cuz she is very picky

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer