jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

I find it hard simply too find people too go too my friends trapline next weekend.. let alone take people back before toiletpaper was invented

Best Answer

There will be plenty of Soft, unpolluted, Leaves. :)

Best Answer

Yup I'm in...

Best Answer

James, I'm not trying to bust your balls by asking this , but have you ever actually lived in the wilderness for a few months in the way that you suggested?

Best Answer

But ,No Bills,Traffic, Commercials, Telemarketers. :)

Best Answer

I agree that all of that would be a huge relief. The point I was trying to make is that living on the land in the way you suggest is incredibly difficult. It's a beautiful idea , but there's nothing realistic about if unless you are willing to go through tons of serious everyday hardship and struggle. I agree though that it's a nice fantasy.

Best Answer

I live on 1600 acres of Cows and Corn,I have always lived in the Country.I've been Hunting and Fishing since I has 12 years old. Every Year I spend a week at the River,and would Love it If I would stay there year Round, Unfortunately Bills, Taxes, Regulations, Will not Permit it. Waking up in the Morning and having nothing to worry about but Catching Dinner, Would never be a Hardship. :)

Best Answer

Wow, that's awesome. :-)

Best Answer

I am not that far off from living that way now. Would like to go the rest of the way.

Best Answer

Would be awsome, id be taking my vast knowledge with me and would be able to dictate how history should have went!

Best Answer

That might be hard, laws are different.....and so a your access to things that were normal then. Perhaps you'd be happier trying one of the more modern off the grid lifestyles, joining one of those militias full of "prepared" fellows, or joining one of those alternative communities or communes...depending on your politics.

Best Answer

I'm taking back GOLD. I can buy all the supplies we need.

Best Answer

Somewhere beautiful with mountains, streams, and peaceful places? Where you can hear the song of the wind through the trees and the tinkling laughter of the water flowing over the stones in the creek? Wish I could...

Best Answer

That's exactly what I have in Mind. :)

Best Answer

I hope that it works out for you. Im living in a small town in the mountains of northern Montana which is about as close to it as I can get on my own. I would much rather be out away from town but at least I do have access to many beautiful peaceful places where I can slip off to from here. Its difficult to do more than that on your own, especially for a woman.

Best Answer

I have 1600 acres in Texas,6 miles from town. I'd give it all up to live free and easy ,day to day , Lots of Game and fish,just back to the basics.

Best Answer

I understand that. A peaceful life close to the earth and all it has to offer. Lots of game and fish here but winters can be harsh at times. The last few have actually been fairly mild for here though. I have a son in Texas near Temple, Im hoping that some day soon I will be able to get there to see him. Its been too long, almost 7 years now.

Best Answer

I was born in Temple, it is a small world.My Place about 30 miles from Temple. lol

Best Answer

How strange!... Been trying to get out that way for a visit for awhile now. My son would love to have me visit but its been hard to get it arranged. Its a long way away from where I am.

Best Answer

lol yeah i am getting the new Assassins creed game too :P lol

Best Answer

Lol if youve been following the series its pretty amazing if you havent then its still pretty cool why do you want to know?

Best Answer