Just take it slow, Annie. One day at a time. If you find it hard to get things done, take some time to yourself. Find a place where you can be alone and free your mind of things that will hinder your goal. Be strong, be smart, and above all, be careful.

Best Answer

ill try and do that, its not easy getting time to myself thought i feel selfish like i should be revising but wasting the time doing nothing. As for finding a place where i cann be alone, that place is my bedroom, my parents dont let me go out much so i prefer to be in here.

Best Answer

relax, go to a special, security blamket place you have to go to and do your studies. Your goals you have are excellant and sttrong, do not loose sight of your goals no matter how bad all surrounding situations may be. You are a good and smart girl, take the reigns.

Best Answer

thank you :) xx

Best Answer

Meditation to ease your anxiety.

Best Answer

i want to ask my doctor for some, but then my parents will find out and i dont want them to, but thank you anways

Best Answer

That's Meditation and not medication. Your anxiety really does rule you.

Best Answer

okay thx :)

Best Answer

oh im sorry ive been wanted to get meds for some time now but havnt got them. Um im not sure how to mediate and it will just take up too much time.

Best Answer