Sure I used to live in SD, where are you planning to go in SD?

Best Answer

Koa by Mount Rushmore? For a week.

Best Answer

Yep, I think that is a good choice, there are so many other places through out the hills, as small as the Black Hills are you might find there is so much to see and do you won't get to see and do all you want in the time you have. Here's some things you might want to see, MT. Rushmore lighting ceremony, Devil's Tower, Custer State Park and Wind Cave Park, Spearfish Canyon, I would avoid the glitzy touristy places , try the out of the way and free/ cheap things, you might find there are people willing to tell you lots of history and insightful things. The School of Mines Museum in Rapid City, check KDSJ radio auctions for really good deals on some cheap things. for real local flavor try to listen to KILI radio, I don't remember the number it has a website, drive the needles highway. Be safe, drink LOTS of water, you will be at a higher altitude don't want to get altitude sickness, take your time, and have fun.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice :]

Best Answer

Not a problem, also I would use gasbuddy, cause the price of gas varies a lot.

Best Answer

Be careful but have a blast!

Best Answer

Where are you headed, the Black Hills?

Best Answer

A campsite by Mount Rushmore

Best Answer

It's very nice out there, I would go past Valentine Ne. on the way and tube the Niobrara River as a half way stop...it's very nice and not very crowded.

Best Answer

bring sum bug spray

Best Answer

fill your tank

Best Answer

just don't do anything stupid! People get injured everywhere and everyday....Do

Best Answer