halbert halbert 46-50, M 13 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

Bring Real Booze?

Best Answer

took me two looks to "get it"

Best Answer

He's got spurs that jingle jangle jingle...

Best Answer

Run......wait a minutes my sleeper fell off :)

Best Answer

Puts sand bags around the house marking it.. NOT WILDLIFE

Best Answer

Think human, animal, someone's pet and inanimate ob<x>ject.

Best Answer

My intended victim didn't show up yet. I'm trying to "discourage" a large herron from roosting above and crapping on the deck. Just a BB gun so far. Maybe he's already wised up.

Best Answer

Hope so, how would you cook that hahaha. And no don't want to know.

Best Answer

No they aren't allowed to be hunted at all. I just want him to move on. I shot him with a low power BB gun last night and the BBs just bounced off him. LOL I have a higher power BB gun tonight but no victim yet. LOL

Best Answer

Hope he has got the message (by the way impressed you can tell he is a male) but what if you killed him last night? Straight in the bin? Or BBQ tonight?

Best Answer

LOL No. I'm certain he's alright. Yes, the mature males are easy to distinguish. http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2537/3802312342_6fccfce797_z.jpg?zz=1

Best Answer

Like I said City girl hahaha, can spot a fox from a cat all I need to know. Hope he is gone. We have them here, but I do not keep fish in my back garden.

Best Answer

Just don't wake the kids or I'll be taking you outside! ;-)

Best Answer

i sure wish i could become a fan of people on my phone.

Best Answer

gun of choice?

Best Answer

Daisy air rifle tonight. But I did take a shot of Jim Beam while I was downstairs ;)

Best Answer

HA! You're funny ;}

Best Answer

Okay. What did you shoot, and what did you shoot it with?

Best Answer