moonshine101 moonshine101 36-40, M 15 Answers May 4, 2012

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster<br />
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free<br />
You'll find a God in every golden cloister<br />
And if you're lucky then the God's a she<br />
I can feel an angel sliding up to me<br />
i apologize i couldn't help it. be safe and enjoy the scenery and local foods.

Best Answer

Are u singing in the original tune or do u have a remixed version

Best Answer

original all the way babe

Best Answer

My type of girl...cool

Best Answer

smuggle me in with you?

Best Answer

Be polite, you're in a different country with different customs. Smile at people they'll feel more comfortable around you. Don't be an a$$hole...you'll regret it. Take the Took Took tour, just don't buy anything at any of the shops they take you to visit. Don't buy anything from the nice young men that sell precious stones that hang out around the temples. You'll get scammed. I wouldn't bring or wear any expensive jewelry... the other foreigners will rob you faster than the Thais will. Bring your own condoms...USE THEM!!!! Eat the street vendor food, it's far better than anything you'll get in a resturant. Buy any souvenirs at the end of your trip so you don't have to lug them around with you. Chock dee!=good luck!

Best Answer

Try not to come home with anyone elses suitcase :o)

Best Answer

Check out the microwave factory

Best Answer

The ping pong show

Best Answer

Do not try to purchase drugs or use them abroad unless you want to risk being thrown in prison over there... also be sure if seek out sexual partners they are legal age and always been a female...

Best Answer

Take lots of pictures...

Best Answer