Sasha17 Sasha17 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 22, 2012

there are lots of nice young men that attend college some belong to christian groups and others are just plain nice u will be fine

Best Answer

Actually, no. Older, college guys tend to thrive on the ideology that they are taking away your innocence. On top of that, they get to break all your "firsts" and they will be less insecure because you have no one to compare them to. Overall, it's an effortless ego boost for the college boy that is so lucky to have gotten that close to you.<br />
Best of luck :)

Best Answer

Hell, Im 35 and still sorta inexperienced-big deal-you'll learn :) Good luck!

Best Answer

Don't try being like everyone else. They don't need to know about you never having a guy. You need a good guy because guess what their aren't too many of them. Most college guys have one thing on their mind sex and using you. Let me be honest a relationship is hard work it hurt sometimes. I rather be alone right now. Focus on school and getting your life together let guys come to you don't go looking. Don't awaken love too early cause most people did and it hurts like he'll

Best Answer

You'd be surprised how many people who go to college are inexperienced. I was and so were a lot of my friends.

Best Answer

#1. Why do you care what they think?<br />
#2. Everyone is new to dating at some point.<br />
#3. You need to grow out of caring what others think of you. Especially men..

Best Answer

Idk im kind of scared but your right

Best Answer

College boys are not great sources for information. Keep your distance, take your time.

Best Answer

Don't think you will be alone there. More than likely a high proportion of your fellow students will be inexperienced. I won't say weird because there is nothing weird about your situation.<br />
Just be yourself.

Best Answer

Just be yourself. If anyone doesn't like you for who you are, then screw them. Just be you Sasha.

Best Answer

yes!

Best Answer

Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk.

Best Answer

So you think saying some nice is better than being in school and seeing the way young poeple act these days...we all want something good to hear. But it do not make it right.....

Best Answer