Ilovearizona83 Ilovearizona83 31-35, M 10 Answers Nov 14, 2013 in Affairs

Film it.

Best Answer

Yea, don't use condoms, it'll feel better.

Best Answer

You have to take the lead. Start foreplay with your wife and get both of you undressed quickly. You have to set the mood. If you do not lead you will sit around all night and do nothing.

Best Answer

Bi?

Best Answer

I'm not but the girls would probably do stuff

Best Answer

Oh come on. If the ladies like it,they will get you to like it. To do this you must be sexually liberal. The ladies like to watch too. Not just vice-versa.

Best Answer

play spin the knife. whomever it points to can pick who they want to stab....or be stabbed by.

Best Answer

X

Best Answer

I have bad experiences with foursomes at home. Uneven numbers tend to work far better. For foursomes I'd strongly recommend going to a swinger club.<br />
And establish up front that everyone can shout stop at any time. Everyone is going to respect that. Swinging is a lot of fun, but you have to establish boundaries.

Best Answer

Well, the thing is, the couple is my wife's friends. I know for a fact my wife would LOVE to **** her husband and I know his wife would easily **** me given the chance. Kind of a unique situation...just not sure how to get to the f*cking part without everyone thinking I'm crazy.

Best Answer

soooooo....my guess is....it's not really the foursome ITSELF that you're trying to be subtle about and make happen, am I close??

I see it more as you just want the SWAP of it to happen....but in a foursome setting.

Cuz I was involved in a fivesome once and EVERYBODY took part with each other.

So if you're not down to have the girls get down with each other and you and the guy get down as well. then I don't call that a foursome.

have fun tho!

Best Answer

I would LOVE to watch her **** her friends husband...that is my ultimate goal

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind an actual 4some though where us guys take turns ******* girl while they mess around a little

Best Answer

That's a swap. If neither of the women is interested in a lesbian experience, get different rooms or different beds and establish that on every bed there always should be exactly two people. It's not fun to be the fourth while two others are working on the third.

Make rules. Rules make the experience more likely to succeed and more likely to be satisfying to all.

Best Answer

You and a couple make a foursome?

Best Answer