laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 19 Answers Jul 7, 2012

I'd rather you stay here and let's send all the politicians, lawyers and such to Mars. :)

Best Answer

Lol Yeah. And all those annoying celebrities. :)

Best Answer

Yea. You'd better build a bigger spaceship, Gorgeous. :) Besides, you've got to stay here and be my adoptive daughter. :)

Best Answer

George Dubyah Bush and all the cronies

Best Answer

Let me grab a sweater

Best Answer

dont think that will help you at night

Best Answer

Take the cast of Jersey Shore and The Only Way is Essex with you.

Best Answer

Oh! Lets not. lol

Best Answer

Why on Earth not? With all the environmental factors of mars, like the different atmospheric density...and the much lower level of oxygen...you'll probably not come back! Yay, no more TOWIE!

Best Answer

I speak fluent Martian,can i be your translator : )

Best Answer

Great. Your definitely coming. lol :)

Best Answer

*drives a 16 wheeler truck full of sexy men and said* would you mind if I take all of them so they could help multiply human race on mars? *wink*

Best Answer

Ya ya... just give me a second...

Best Answer

Breakdown???? I have heard, some women like it when men fix things. Count me in, but i am taking my tools. I have always been good with my tools and have something for every situation.....yep, i'm in if you still have space. (get it, space)

Best Answer

mars or venus :P?

Best Answer

I'm going! The aliens promised me a vacation right after they finish their anal probes.

Best Answer

As long as your prepared... do you have any extra space suits? How exactly are we going to get there? A nice new space ship or some old rust bucket... breaking down in space is a really bad thing...lol

Best Answer

We will be going in a space shuttle I made. So we probably will be braking down. lol

Best Answer

Oh dear....lol

Best Answer

Why not. heard the weather is not that bad there this time of year.

Best Answer