I'm not going to give up on my passion.
VoiceOfHeart VoiceOfHeart 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 9 in Community

I don't think there's any convincing necessary - you're the paying customer aka the student. Talk to them openly about what you are changing from and what you're changing to.<br />
Also, think realistically about your "major" - if you can go the long haul for a doctorate in psych, you can make a great career for yourself. It requires patience, funds and time. <br />
There are also many majors that require psychology classes (aka, teaching) that may also be a suitable fit.... <br />
Best of luck! It's a gift simply knowing what you'd like to do - use the interview as an opportunity to explore realities.

Best Answer

explain why and give lots of reasons for the subject that you're interested in

Best Answer

Change to what major? What is your passion? Just be honest and yourself in the interview.

Best Answer

Its psychology.I just love to study about people.Thanks! :)

Best Answer

What are you going to do with the degree???

Best Answer

I'm going into the education system.Maybe as a counselor.

Best Answer

Good luck... not a lot of income there.... BTW, you may also need an education degree.

Best Answer

Go forward. Change the course. They cant do it anything afterwards. Life decision. Best of luck. :)

Best Answer

That line about "not going to give up on my passion" seems pretty darned good to me.

Best Answer