stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 14 Answers Apr 24, 2012

I'd much rather buy my Lady an Emerald!

Best Answer

Careful... Women can stomach a pretty damn big diamond! The trick is, under promise, and over deliver...

Best Answer

The thought alone makes me wanna barf! No diamonds for Mmmmme! I'd pass.

Best Answer

oooooo I want that one.... eyeing rings!!!!! hehehehehehehehe

Best Answer

I really think you're not getting the idea behind a diamond. You're not supposed to eat them. That way you won't puke.

Best Answer

I think diamonds are way overpriced, they're just a rock out of the earth. I've seen much more beautiful stones for a fraction of the price, like someone said here already. An emerald, or ruby, garnet, even amber are more impressive than a typical diamond. And even if you did get one, I want synthetic, I won't wear a stone that killed so many innocent people and caused wars and massacres.

Best Answer

Not to mention that the price is kept artificially high by the diamond sellers keep large numbers of diamonds off the market.

Best Answer

Exactly, they aren't even rare, there are enough diamonds for everybody to have a handful, they're just blown up as some kind of special commodity.

Best Answer

Aww really? That's sweet of you :)

Best Answer

Then make it bigger so it can't be swollowed by mistake!

Best Answer

That would be because huge diamonds are a waste of money.

Best Answer

Cracker Jacks use to give rings free, LOL,LOL. I use to think the same as you.

Best Answer