belledee64 belledee64 18-21, F 22 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Considering that they are your ex for unsaid reasons.. I would think so

Best Answer

So the worst idea in oh so many ways.

Best Answer

...well...many of us who have divorced/broke up have tried that route...& I have found if you were the one who left...it isn't so bad...but if you were the one left...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's bad...oh so bad...your heart & head gets tied up in knots...that can take 4ever to untangle...

Best Answer

i left him lol

Best Answer

yuppers; sounds kinda pointless and like you're just going round and round red robin's barn...

Best Answer

If the benefit of the friendship is that he does your laundry ... why not? O_o

Best Answer

Maybe it should be called something different but it is doable if you and your ex are super cool. Then again most aren't or they would still be married.

Best Answer

Its like walking into a minefield, except it involves your junk

Best Answer

I jsut wanna say to you and everyone who answered this- f*cking awesome answers bahahaha yeah i probably wont do that because ive never been into hookups or anything but there isnt rlly emotional connection like i totally realize hes so chill as a friend and is going nowhere in life and is into stuff im above so id never date him again but the sex was good.. lol

Best Answer

And you'd be right.

Best Answer

The worst.

Best Answer

just remember there a reason why he is your ex

Best Answer

don't look back

Best Answer

Most likely yes.

Best Answer

Ha ha! Ask me after dinner tonight! I'm just kidding. I have an ex that has been pressuring me for that for a while. I eventually told him that things didn't work out between us and that those old feelings will be a problem again. I said "let's go forward, not backward." He didn't like the answer but too bad.

Best Answer

If they are good enough in bed and you only see them for hookups then its ok. But if you really want to be friends DON'T DO IT.

Best Answer

Yep. "Friends With Benefits" by definition implies a non-emotional relationship at its core. <br />
Sleeping with your ex is just sleeping with your ex.

Best Answer

been there, done that. it's usually good. but you both have to be clear that it's over forever and this isn't going anywhere.

Best Answer

Oh yes...bad bad bad idea

Best Answer

I believe you have guessed correctly.

Best Answer

Yep. Too many emotions involved on your side.

Best Answer