I get the laughing gas whether I need it or not. :P

Best Answer

Depends if you have a video camera or not.

Best Answer

Laughing gas just sounds like so much fun, I've never tried it though... perhaps you can get it and then let us EPers know how it went :P

Best Answer

Laughing gas is AMAZING :D

Best Answer

okay lol i know im gonna be laughing and ill let u epers know how it went

Best Answer

:) u guss it is beacuse ive never hade it before lol

Best Answer

definitely iv. I was unconscious when I got mine taken out.

Best Answer

IV. They have to cut into your gums to remove your wisdom teeth and I can't imagine being awake for that.<br />
The pain afterwards isn't that bad, don't worry :)

Best Answer

i hate needles but i guss ill have to go threw it and i dont wanna be awake for it beacuse ill be freaking out

Best Answer

I hate them too, but the IV is over pretty quickly. Plus, once you're given the IV you fall asleep in less than a minute.

Best Answer

You've already figured this out bellubottomeater,Buford anyone still on his question wanting to know something i doubt most people do,if eh knock you out with vapors,you get an IV,if you are on laughing gass,you get a (medication free) IV,you can not ******* avoid IVs,it's rather you get laughing gass or not I guess really.

Best Answer