My reindeer sometimes ignorese and complains that when I'm with other friend she feels excluded so I ask her to come with us and she says no. Plus are disasters are friend and shes making me feel really bad please help
Cupcake260 Cupcake260 13-15, F 4 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

There is a fine line between giving feedback and putting a person down. It tends to be how the comment is received. Without knowing the situation and what was said it is impossible to know what the situation is with you. I think you need to ask yourself, are they putting you down or are they telling you what they really think? These are different things. What makes it seem like a putdown is that you do not want to hear it. If they are truly your friend I expect they want what is best for you, sometimes being a good friend means telling your friend they are being an A-s-s. Only you know what the truth is.

Best Answer

Some people have a hard time sharing friends. Sounds as if she is feeling threatened that you will stop being her friend. All you can do is reassure her of that and tell her that putting you down isn't making the friendship stronger. Maybe she will wise up.

Best Answer

Friends don't make fun of each other Friends support each other. End this friendship.

Best Answer

:( hmm try to talk openly .

Best Answer