tmd1221 tmd1221 13-15, F 8 Answers Apr 5 in Doing Good

Go to a gym n work it out

Best Answer

Talk to someone it will help better idea then cutting........ Free counseling for teens.<br />
http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/Pages/default.aspx

Best Answer

Nobody give me the time to talk to them tey do care I just wanna die

Best Answer

That's not the answer .. If you're going to create a habit for coping with stress try writing, running, reading , painting, singing,At least you'll have an accomplishment that way instead of scars that will follow you into adulthood revealing your troubled past and how you choose to deal with it

Best Answer

Look, kid. Take it from someone who knows. Cutting is just plain sucky. It doesn't fix anything, hurts like hell, and leaves god-awful (And frequently embarrassing) scars on your body that never go away.

Best Answer

Buzzsaw, jack-knife--good old razor blade. You have a broad spectrum to choose from really. I'd personally go with something elegant like a cruciform dagger.

Best Answer

Think of the scars it'll leave you with, those aren't signs of courage or whatever pro-selfharm blogs say

Best Answer

Please don't:(

Best Answer