It is so gloomy here but I would LOVE to have a BBQ; tell me what you will bring with you; salad, dessert, fruit, games...try to keep it family-oriented ok...I will provide a nice tabbouleh, hummus and pita bread, grilled meats and veggies and fresh lemonade. The more the merrier!!!
Missalaineyeus Missalaineyeus 46-50, F 13 Answers Apr 14, 2012

I will bring the cornbread, gotta have it with chicken and ribs

Best Answer

for sure!!! great idea; my son loves honey on his cornbread so I will be sure to have some available.

Best Answer

Cream of corn.

Best Answer

yeah, I expected that you would want to bring that Tony; I fed my son some the other day in your honor!

Best Answer

Did he like it?

Best Answer

Put me down for the deviled eggs.

Best Answer

love 'em. Do you make them with mayo or Miracle whip? dill? pickle juice? yellow or dijon mustard??? don't need to answer; I will figure it out when you bring them...lol...sounds great!!!

Best Answer

LOL....Hellman's, pickle juice and yellow mustard

Best Answer

yummy!!!!

Best Answer

I'll bring a green salad, and some of my homemade Kahlua for our adult friends ;-)

Best Answer

homemade Kahlua??? Should I make some Iced Hazelnut Latte to go with that??? yum.

Best Answer

Sounds good. Do you have cream for white russians or should I go grab some on the way?

Best Answer

I'm all out of cream, if you could bring some that would be great...need anything else for them? I have ice.

Best Answer

Sounds like we're set. I'll stop by the store on my way. Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Answer

Just love the creativity and festivity of your items...what a great picnic we are all going to have...THANKS to all...

Best Answer

potato salad some polish sausages and fresh strawberries

Best Answer

yum...

Best Answer

An appetite<br />
...and cream of corn

Best Answer

lol...good, there will be LOTS of food...

Best Answer