DVNIT DVNIT 22-25, F 2 Answers Apr 3, 2012

have you added the PPA to your source list as well

Best Answer
Best Answer

Im trying to do this now with the link you just sent i think. i really am not good with computers.

Best Answer

I wish I could, I use Unbuntu as well, been having problems for a while now, I currently have to reinstall it on a daily basis, it's driving me nuts!!!

Best Answer

ah that really crappy, ive been trying to install geany and its not connecting to the net. that driving me crazy :(

Best Answer

I can't reinstall chrome or skype even if I try and do it from the ubuntu soft ware centre! Are you trying to install it from there software center? Or from else where, I know ubuntu doesn't support all applications, it may not be possible to have it.

Best Answer

are you using AMD64 or 1386 , one is 64 bit the other is 32 bit that may be your problem .

Best Answer

dumb question: how do you know whether to use 32 or 64 bit?

Best Answer

linux recommend 32 bit for most users as most software works straight out of box on it , i use 64 bit and it can be a hassle at times as some software wont work on it . Mint comes with more software than Ubuntu . You need 6 gig of ram to get full benefit of a 64 bit system

Best Answer