DVNIT DVNIT 22-25, F 2 Answers Apr 3, 2012

have you added the PPA to your source list as well

Best Answer

https://launchpad.net/~geany-dev/+archive/ppa

Best Answer

Im trying to do this now with the link you just sent i think. i really am not good with computers.

Best Answer

I wish I could, I use Unbuntu as well, been having problems for a while now, I currently have to reinstall it on a daily basis, it's driving me nuts!!!

Best Answer

ah that really crappy, ive been trying to install geany and its not connecting to the net. that driving me crazy :(

Best Answer

I can't reinstall chrome or skype even if I try and do it from the ubuntu soft ware centre! Are you trying to install it from there software center? Or from else where, I know ubuntu doesn't support all applications, it may not be possible to have it.

Best Answer

are you using AMD64 or 1386 , one is 64 bit the other is 32 bit that may be your problem .

Best Answer

dumb question: how do you know whether to use 32 or 64 bit?

Best Answer

linux recommend 32 bit for most users as most software works straight out of box on it , i use 64 bit and it can be a hassle at times as some software wont work on it . Mint comes with more software than Ubuntu . You need 6 gig of ram to get full benefit of a 64 bit system

Best Answer