missjellytot missjellytot 22-25, F 15 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in Community

I dont drink but I'll be happy to join ya with a smoke :)

Best Answer

I know many people who would, if you dont mind pirates

Best Answer

Sounds good, but I'll have to stop by on the way home after work. Keep it on ice. I get off at 1:00 am. Cheers!

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer

Sweetie, you are so far behind me in that category. A couple more drinks and I am in the zombie zone. :P

Best Answer

Patronizing much :/ oh honey keep up :p

Best Answer

No. Just a drunk old man. I can do tricks too. Watch me fall down. :P

Best Answer

I hear viagra can help you with that :P

Best Answer

Viagara is only usefull if I have someone to make it usefull on. :P Hey, did you just question my potentcy? >.<

Best Answer

Not really.... Are you worried about your potency?

Best Answer

Woooop plop plop. Not any more. :P

Best Answer

Save it for a generation that you can keep up with :P

Best Answer

OMG. Slammed by one of them youngin's. Well let me tell you missy... :P

Best Answer

Youngin's? So what life's wisdom you going to tell me?

Best Answer

I forgot. Alzheimers is wrestling with the vodka for control of my thoughts. You are pretty, never settle for anything less than you desire, that guy in the corner making eyes are you may not actually want your but your body, be yourself and never forget you are in this life for you, don't ever let others tell you that "You can't" instead go out there and prove them wrong, life can only get better if you make it your personal goal. I that enough or do you want me to keep imparting life's wisdom? :D

Best Answer

Drunkenness is no excuse for bad grammar and spelling :P

Best Answer

Well I am using IE and EP refuses to add spell checker to EP. It's not that I am using bad grammar and spelling, it's that my fingers refuse to type what I am thinking. :P

Best Answer

Well then drunkenness is no excuse for using IE....

Best Answer

You know you love me. Just get naked and climb in bed. You know what they say, "Once you go ostrich, you something or another." :P

Best Answer

But they also say "once you go grey, all the young girls seem to go gay".

Best Answer

lmao. I'm OK with it as long as I get to watch. :P I need to sleep. Be well and be you. You put a smile on my face tonight. Never lose your edge. :D

Best Answer

I'm having a glass of wine

Best Answer

sure, whatcha got?

Best Answer

Helllssss yes!

Best Answer

I don't drink alcohol at all. I dont even drink coke that often. tonight is my fourth pop this year.

Best Answer

You are quite the saint... Umm good for you

Best Answer

you hate people who like to keep their wits and be healthy? I am in no way religious if thats what you hate about them... don't think that's the right context.

Best Answer

I see you as quite the hipster. Everything is mainstream for you, right? Tv? Booze? Sex? Music? Drugs? Caffeine? Do you have any vices?

Best Answer

no tv, no booze, no sex... of course I listen to music xD... no drugs, no caffeine (usually). My only vice is that I have a huge sweet tooth. I usually spend like $5 dollars here and there every couple of weeks for a bag of junk food or something.

Best Answer

No sex, no drugs, no wine, no women
No fun, no sin, no you, no wonder it's dark
Everyone around me is a total stranger
Everyone avoids me like a cyclone ranger

Best Answer

im gonna eat first

Best Answer