LoloRussBender LoloRussBender 18-21, F 26 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Health

Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Focus on that.

Best Answer

Be impressed that you're able to log onto EP and type those words into the Q&A area. Most people can barely function if they're having a severe panic attack, much less do all that.

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth.

Best Answer

You know i don't really know if you're mocking me or mocking how i feel but whatever you were trying to do or say isn't cool,You don't know how i felt,and i was all alone i just needed to make any kind of interaction,this website makes me feel better!

Best Answer

Nope, just impressed that a person with a severe panic attack, the words you chose to use, would be able to do what you did. I know i wouldn't, I know others couldn't. So, I'm simply impressed, no mocking.

Best Answer

I have never been able to move when having a panic attack. When it comes on me. I have to get where I am going so fast because I am going to hit the floor. My knees buckle, I can't concentrate, I can't breath, I don't know what is going on around me, or I try my best to take some kind of control and count because I feel like death is on top of me. I do believe you are having some kind of anxiety. I just don't know that you were having a panic attack. I was not mocking you either. Which is why I said find a place ball up and count and breath as best as you could.

Best Answer

I find a small space and ball up in a ball and count and breath as best as I can.

Best Answer

Kierkegaard says , "anxiety is the dizziness of freedom". you feel anxiety because you recognize that you and you alone are responsible for your actions. this produces the two-sided feeling of simultaneous dread and exhilaration.

Best Answer

go for a walk<br />
take a hot shower<br />
listen to music<br />
distract yourself with a funny movie<br />
CALL a friend or family member<br />
journal it out

Best Answer

If you can, get a paper bag and breath into and out of the paper bag.<br />
Remember, there is nothing to be afraid of. You will not suffocate. Just stay away from sharp edged furniture for now. The very worst thing that could possibly happen to you is that you might pass out from hyperventilation...and that would instantly cure you.<br />
If you were to pass out, your breathing would immediately return to normal.<br />
If you feel a little odd and woozy, remember, there are people who take drugs just so they can feel exactly like you are feeling right now, and they do it on purpose. You get to experience it for free.

Best Answer

Read "Clean, unused, plastic trash bag shirt" boy's blogs......no matter what your issue....he's got it worse.

Best Answer

Take deep breaths and try to relax (easier said than done, I know.)<br />
I'm not sure what you're anxious about that triggered them so I don't know exactly what to say. Try looking up tips through Google too.<br />
I'm sorry you're going through this. :(

Best Answer

Concentrate on your breathing. In through the nose and out through the mouth. Your mind can be your best ally or your worst enemy.

Best Answer

off the computer.

Best Answer

I don't know if it works for you, but I turn on the radio, so i feel like I'm not all alone.

Best Answer

I am here for you. I have been through them for years on end. If you need to talk with someone I am here.

Best Answer

Deep breaths and hold between each one

Best Answer

go outside and breathe some fresh air

Best Answer

smoke some cannabis or have a drink of beer

Best Answer

Oh, child. It has been so long since I had one, and I have so blocked those experiences.

Best Answer

deep breaths, cool drink, cookie, ???, profit

Best Answer