rpremdas rpremdas 46-50, F 9 Answers Jun 16 in Dating & Relationships

because you are a ho

Best Answer

ah haha

Best Answer

Lol...Maybe but doubtful. I haven't had sex in 6 years! 😄

Best Answer

Wow LMAO

Best Answer

well in that case.................

Best Answer

I know, right? Only self pleasuring.

Best Answer

Who cares? What I care more about is the married man's wife. Find your own man.

Best Answer

suddup,,,,he's a grown man let him make his own choice....lol

Best Answer

I respect what your saying. But, I still want to be there for him. He's really struggling. He's been contemplating leaving for 4 years but he's afraid because of her volatility.

Best Answer

He's not acting like a man.

Best Answer

Oh yes, I'm sure he fed you that line. You're being strung along. He's a big boy, let him deal with this.

Best Answer

Because you are craving attention.

Best Answer

I didn't mean that as offensive...but when we are lacking in one area we seek with someone else...doesn't matter who.

Best Answer

No, I get it.

Best Answer

Yes...I am. His unfortunately.

Best Answer

I'm not one to talk...I have had a couple of affairs but mine were never emotional...I don't know which is worse.

Best Answer

Sounds like a good excuse to cheat.

Best Answer

Because you can't have him and don't think much of yourself. Get on the internet and go to websites that lift you up and empower you. Hopefully you will dump him soon.

Best Answer

There might be some truth to that. Thx!

Best Answer

Please do it, quit giving him power. I wish you luck!

Best Answer

Thank you for that!

Best Answer

Maybe that person makes you feel better.

Best Answer

Yes...for some reason, he does. We have some history together...during our teen years. He was severely burned during an automobile accident and I've always held him in my heart. It's just recently we've connected via FB Messenger. I'm a very guarded person, don't like feeling vulnerable but with him, I feel safe.

Best Answer

Understandable. I am sure it is not a one way affair either. You two will have to figure out what it is you want.

Best Answer

Yea...that pretty much what we've been exploring. I don't want to hurt his wife...but for once in my life, I want to act on my feeling. I feel totally selfish in this situation.

Best Answer

lots of reasons... you must be able to see it... you react to him emotionally and he knows just how to stroke your mind..lol

Best Answer

Yes...but he seems to have a similar reaction to me. It hasn't gone beyond chatting.

Best Answer

then for you two its probably just having someone there to chat with all the time... I hope it goes further for ya though.

Best Answer

Maybe you're right and that's all it is but I'm hoping for more but scared of the fallout as well. At 63, His wife is 14 years his senior and she seems extremely insecure and controlling. I feel badly for her too.

Best Answer

if your just chatting with each other even if it does turn sexual and its an online thing then its kind of like extended ************.. so enjoy it. There really does not need to be any kind of fallout from it.

Best Answer

SIMPLE - Your needs are not being met within your marriage

Best Answer

I'm not married...I've been divorced for 17 years and have 2 adult children. It's just me and my chihuahua mix Gordito. I'm 49 and so is he.

Best Answer

His wife is 63.

Best Answer