Your dad doesn't hate you, he is probably super stressed out because of the cancer and is maybe taking it out on you. Try not to take it personally, everyone is having a hard time.

Best Answer

I think he does, after all the pain i caused him in the past and getting in trouble at school and now my mom i think he blames me, but i didn't do anything....i think. Im so confused. And i know thats why i've kept it to myself from everyone but i reach my breaking point and its hard. Just like this says : Life always gets worse before it gets better. I just wish life was always better.

Best Answer

wow, thats a really tough situation. You have a right to feel the emotions youre feeling, and letting it out is good. Life often does get worse before it gets better, but it can't stay bad forever, I promise!

Best Answer

Your Dad was young once just like you so getting in trouble is nothing he hasn't done himself , Nobody is a saint. I have no doubt in my mind he is not blaming you . It's just like epoxy said. Your life will change. It's always like tough stressful times and then good times

Best Answer

Thats just part of it, not all. But i dont want to bring everyone down with me. And i keep it in because i hate it when someone tells you they understand, they know how it feels, when haft the time its not true. They just say it to help but it doesn't. And thanks : ) I hope so.

Best Answer

I think it is really nice that you are trying not to bring everyone down. But you also really need to take care of you right now. Express yourself, get it out, take up hobbies that make you feel good. The best way you can help your family right now is to take care of yourself

Best Answer

maybe but i have doubt and i know i shouldnt but that me

Best Answer

Art is the only way i cant and i do it all the time. The same thing with wrtting and poems. It the only place i can be me. Im a shy scared girl with one much of people. And the only way i can get away is in another world.

Best Answer

Just because your life is crappy, it does not mean that it would be that way later. <br />
Pray to God that you and your parents would heal and come close together.

Best Answer

all i can say is be strong and have some faith..prayers to ur mom

Best Answer

Thanks :D it worked out because her cancer is gone!

Best Answer

welcome hun......thanks god! :]

Best Answer

It's really terrible that you are going through this, your dad may or may not be a jerk, but he is being a bad parent. It is difficult to be magnanimous, and this is clearly where your father is lacking. It shouldn't matter what you did in the past, what should matter is that you care about both him and your mother and you are hurting. He seems to be having a hard time allowing himself to let you in while he is in pain, and this probably is because you have caused him pain in the past, and he isn't ready to let you in again, not realizing that you should be helping each other deal with your mothers illness and concentrating on you both supporting her and helping her get better. It may be a good idea to write your father a letter, since you say he is unwilling to talk, you can't shout over paper and pen. In the letter just be sure to not be accusatory because that could make him defensive and unwilling to read it all, just be as sincere as possible, apologize (even if you don't truly think you did anything wrong, this is about being the bigger person and forgiving his anger) for whatever you think may have him keeping his distance and explain that you really want to be able to show united support and care for your mother, and that you love both of them very much and are willing and eager to try to be the daughter that they need. If after he has heard how hurt you are and how much you care, if he doesn't at least try to have a conversation with you then, as painful as it will be, you may have to just let go of having a relationship with him and just concentrate on making your mother feel loved as she is going through a lot too.

Best Answer