The dentist has screwed up 3 fillings in 5 months, and I still have 2 cavities and 1 rotting tooth. At this point, everything I eat and drink is at room temperature with 0 sugar and low acidity. Nothing is touching the pain anymore. I can't even clench my jaw to change the pain. Help!
Keziah90 Keziah90 22-25, F 11 Answers Dec 23, 2011

get more booze and hide it

Best Answer

knock it out...

Best Answer

Seek a dentist before the holidays

Best Answer

Request a presc<x>ription for Dolobid from the ER, or by phone to your dentist ASAP. It's a non-narcotic anti-inflammatory and paid reliever that did wonders for me when I had to go to an ER with an abscessed tooth. It's usually used for other things, so tell your dentist about it.

Best Answer

If it's really bad, go back to ER and insist on pain meds. Monday is too far away for that kind of pain!

Best Answer

TWO aspirin tablets in warm water add salt and swish around your mouth

Best Answer

my nana used to say to take a peice of white bread (no crust) roll a bit into a ball and then press it on the tooth. apparently it can help draw out infection etc. <br />
bread poultice works on a few different types of things like abcesses etc but you dont have to mix it with water if its for your mouth<br />
Might help depending on whats going on inside the tooth. sounds like exposed nerve. any chance of an emergency dr? or some pharmacys sell temporary filling kits also strongest painkillers you can get to at least take the edge off. more likely to work if you have at least temp filling<br />
good luck

Best Answer

i'm not sure in your case, but gum helps my tooth aches, i chew it for a while then lay it over my sore tooth or teeth like a cushion and let it sit there. works for me, but i've never had a filling...

Best Answer

Oh sucky!.......panandol...about 18?.......

Best Answer