Family? Friends? Yourself?

Best Answer

God.<br />
Eternal life.<br />
I find myself thinking that too sometimes.<br />
Then I realize that I can't be selfish.<br />
Do stuff for others instead of thinking about yourself.

Best Answer

Help someone. It is one of the best advices of the psychologist. To feel worth it, help someone. It feels good to know to make someone else happy besides yourself. I guess, it is the life that is bigger than us.

Best Answer

to fight entropy

Best Answer

your purpose in life

Best Answer

wanna help me find mine.. I've been making it up as I go and that ain't working anymore...

Best Answer

only you can find your purpose, my purpose in life is to become successful and help my family in their financial needs... i don't know what you want in life, but only happiness can bring yours back....

Best Answer

how did you diside that? Did you just know that you had to do it? I'm just asking because I don't really need anything right now everything just is..maybe I I might want some small things but I can get those whenever, so that still leaves me in limbo...

Best Answer

well how would you know what you're purpose in life if you are not gonna do something from it? look, i don't want things to be complicated but if ever you want to find your purpose, first look into yourself and let yourself find you. i'm not deciding to anything, i'm just giving suggestions... if you don't need anything right now, it's ok it's your choice, but you cannot be forever gonna sit there in one place and tell that you don't need anything because one day you'll gonna stand up and find what you need in life.

Best Answer

Have you realized that everyone is an idiot yet? That really helps, but it takes a little time for your brain to pick that up, because the prefrontal cortex was the last thing to evolve. Meanwhile, stay in school, or please yourself as best you can without being able to anticipate adverse consequences. Hope this helps.

Best Answer