morganmavina morganmavina 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 23 in Doing Good

Are you sure? hahahahaha!

Best Answer

As long as its not info about where I live and stuff that could risk me being harmed or anything then yes.

Best Answer

are you still a virgin?

Best Answer

No I am not a virgin. It went it and out that's all, but it still went in.

Best Answer

Do you like to read? Do you have a good relationship with your parents? Do you have any siblings? What are you wearing? What are your hobbies? Do you do well in school? Are you a virgin?

Best Answer

I do like to read but I'm not exactly good at it. Me and my parents relationship is not really good but improving. Yes I have a half brother and sister. I'm swearing sweats. I swim perfectionally and I play soccer and I compete in color guard and in my spare time I play bad mitten. I do okay is school, it's a big struggle. And no I am not a virgin. It went in and out that's all but it still went in.

Best Answer

Why would you willingly give up your virginity at such an early age?

Best Answer

The story is long. But he may no be the one, I am young. But age is just a number. No one knows the whole story behind that but I'm not a regular teen. Me and my boyfriends relationship is deep. And if we don't last forever I still won't regret it, at the time he deserved and he was the one. But u really do see us lasting. Just because we are young doesn't mean our love can't last...

Best Answer