JustMeMyselfAndI25 JustMeMyselfAndI25 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 25 in Community

true it will never be the same, but that is no reason not to be here.
Change brings on many things, pain is just one thing. When you get past that maybe you will find some things have changes and are now better.

Best Answer

what did this person mean to you?

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

was it guy?

Best Answer

No, a very very close friend

Best Answer

do you have other friends?

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that...I too have lost loved ones that i held dear to me...in time, the pain will ease, but their sweet memory will continue on

Best Answer

but he still goes on

Best Answer

Give it some time. All the best.

Best Answer

You're way too young to be thinking that way. You have plenty of time to heal and to find another love. :)

Best Answer

I don't WANT a different love I want this person back :(

Best Answer

Yes i understand. But if that person does not want to come back then you will not have them back. You got to move on. There is no other way.

Best Answer

I am very sorry for your deep loss. Did that person become deceased, or did the relationship come to an end?

Best Answer

They cut me out of their life, without a word of explanation, and seeing them with someone else makes the pain so much worse

Best Answer

so you need to grieve it, and then move on. otherwise, you're pinning away for what will never likely be; you need to go out there and get yourself back in the game. its a risk to be just alive; every day we all are made vulnerable in life; either you decide to sink or you start to swim to keep yourself afloat and making it to your next 'destination'

Best Answer