We all know we love eathother. He is okay with knowing I like him and we are still best friends. He loves my other best friend (girl). She really hates him and all he can say is that he will never hate him but is upset. I'm the one who started the mess and I feel like its all my fault so I want to fix it. They are both my best friends and I love them so much but I can't continue to let myself get mad about their fighting. He loves ear and she hates him and I don't know what to do!
Teenproblems1 Teenproblems1 16-17, F 5 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Try to do somthing fun with all three of ur best friends maybe they will get to know each other better and get along better and dont worry bout him i bet in 3 years u wont even know who he is and boys r idiots no offense to the boys who r reading this

Best Answer

things happen get with your g.f and see if you three can do something one night

Best Answer

menage a trois

Best Answer

Unless you're fat (fat people cant even respect their bodies, so they wont respect others, its a fact. Source: I'm a fat **** too), he should go with the one that loves him as the one he loves will most likely leave him anyways. Given you're age, its normal for your friend to be an idiot, but hopefully, one day, he learns that the fastest road to ******** is being loved.

Best Answer

Yea teenage hormones... just have fun with it until you learn that most guys are just either immature or obsessed with their "success" to the point that it makes them self-obsessed... but UNTIL THEN, realize how much fun being a teenager is. And use protection.

Best Answer