Arabs are only a small part of Islam, and not all Arabs are Muslims.

Best Answer

Lets kill people because they made a film about our sexist religion

Best Answer

I just watched about 3 minutes of the trailer for the first time yesterday. Yes, I knew about it, and the issues, of course... ridiculous. I had heard it was bad... then yesterday... UGH... I'm sorry, but it's really hard to buy that that piece of carp excuse for a movie could ever be taken seriously. I couldn't watch more, and I don't feel bad about it. SOme people are just looking for ANY excuse to be violent.

Best Answer

I'm sick and tired of the "innocence of [insert religious beliefs]" issue.<br />
Including "heirs of Abraham".

Best Answer

I'm not venting. It is what came out of my test results, I volunteered at genome project. Lab Scientist took a saliva sample from me and this is what came out. Don't blame me, blame science. LoL

Best Answer

Who gives a ****? Does that somehow make you better?

Best Answer

As a matter of fact: "NO." I just find it pathetic that some retards are having disputes about something that happened ages ago. But slightly, to come and think of it yes. I came from secular jews and some of them are great. They really contributed in Science: Carl Sagan, Einstein and the rest are on history books. LoL

Best Answer