THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 14 Answers Feb 2, 2011

You should be in intensive care care as we all know once a male gets sick the world is about to end

Best Answer

Aaaaargh ....I'm dying

Best Answer

Be glad you don't have woman flu -- then you'd have to get out of bed no matter how sick you were and take care of the people with man flu

Best Answer

Call Vicks for immediate kelp.

Best Answer

Can't you perform a miracle .....sir

Best Answer

Keep complaining you will get better..whining helps and man whimpers will ease the pain.

Best Answer

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ...my head hurts

Best Answer

Man flu? I really hope this doesn't involve your man area. Drink plenty of Gatorade. It's a little known miracle cure.

Best Answer

Take a good pain killer and drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest. Many people waste money to see me when all they need is rest and fluids. If your fever reaches 102, then go to an emergency room. Don't take antibiotics if they were not prescribed to you, it could kill you for real!! Please drink water, fruit juice, or warm tea. NO ASPERTAME, it makes you hurt more!!

Best Answer

placing a cool hand on your sweaty brow, here have some this Welsh Kelp soup, you poor thing. Mulled beer afterwards, let me tuck you in. Dear oh dear.

Best Answer

Aw, hang in there *hugs and passes warm milk and cookies*

Best Answer

Awwww, poor dear, I'm sorry to hear that. Drink lots of tea with honey, get plenty of sleep, and hugs help. *Hugs*

Best Answer

SORRY I WONT HELP

Best Answer

i'm votin for slow & painful ;-)

Best Answer

I'm going to say my prayers

Best Answer

Do you mean "help"?....<br />
Suck it up!<br />
You wont die from the flu.

Best Answer

kelp ...kelp ...kelp ...it's a man thing ....Aaaaaaaaaargh

Best Answer