Topppple666 Topppple666 13-15 18 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in First Love

buy her a bag of candy and she's yours till grade 9

Best Answer

Start over again...go back to 1st grade

Best Answer

Date me!! Lol :P <br />
If she's getting tired of you, then shes NOT the perfect girlfriend.<br />
What kind of perfect girlfriend gets tired of you?<br />
Believe me, shes not worth it. Try finding someone who will be there with you every step of the way. <br />
Hope I helped :)

Best Answer

maybe you should try start hanging out more and find out what makes her laugh don't be "boring" trust me this guy lIkes me and I'm in 5th grade and I'm a girl he asked me out and I said yes bc he Is fun...........but if you font have a device where you can talk or text her. during breaks she will probably think you are boring.when never you are older like 15 tell her u loved being her bit friend in 5th grade....she will love u

Best Answer

GIRLFRIEND????? IN THE FIFTH GRADE????????? The only "dating" I did<br />
50 years ago,when I was a fifth-grader was finding the dates on which my beloved Detroit Tigers,Red Wings and Pistons played.(Fifty years ago this U.S. Thanksgiving,I watched my first Detroit Lions game on CBS-TV,as my boys belted the Green Bay Packers,26-14,as the just-deceased Alex Karras,Darris McCord,Sammy Williams,and Roger Brown [the Lions' "Fearsome Foursome" <br />
defensive line] sacked "Leader Of The Pack" QB Bart Starr a then-NFL-record <br />
11 times for 110 yards and handed the eventual NFL champs Packers-this was four years before Super Bowl I-their lone '62 loss.)<br />
My advice:wait about seven years before you attempt to boyfriend the ladies!!!!

Best Answer

you will date many more girls in life

Best Answer

How do you know if she tired of U??? Did she actually say it U?? If no Stop Assuming Things.... & If yes break up... & move on.... You have a long way to go....

Best Answer

do your home work

Best Answer

No one is perfect and if she is getting tired of you then she definitely is not.

Best Answer

Ummm.. I think it is called playing post office in the fifth grade, not dating.

Best Answer

Give her space and time

Best Answer

You are in 5th grade. Why in the world are you dating! You cannot have a real relationship as a 10 year old!

Best Answer

Try doing more things with her instead of just hanging out maby try to take it to another level many ever a first hug or kiss

Best Answer