...It's aggravating. They're going to blame me for not doing anything when these two stupid people keep shooting down my ideas and never let me talk. I really don't know what to do anymore. The teacher is going to fail me if I don't do anything--but it's not like I don't want to do anything. They're not letting me! Ugh.
Fuzzies Fuzzies 56-60, M 16 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in WTK

Try to understand the theme, and ask them why your ideas are not acceptable. If it seems that the problem is personal, then let the instructor know, and ask for a different group where you can be more productive.

Best Answer

That's probably one of the most common issues with being on a group project: not getting your ideas through. Everyone in the group has to agree on something they will contribute to. With that said, its often the case that the majority of the group will agree on something and therefore, that's what the group will work on. And to make things "worse", it's often the case that the group will have little to no patience to consider other ideas seen by the "minority" of the group, maybe because they want to dive in and get the project done. So my advice to you is to find what you do agree with and communicate your idea from that perspective. Otherwise, ask the instructor to put you in another group that share similar ideas.

Best Answer

I had the same problem at school. I went to d teach, she heard my idea and went up to my group, wanting to kno why my ideas were not being taken abroad or why noone listened. Teacher/ instructor should sort it out.

Best Answer

Stand on the table and fart in each of their faces.

Best Answer

This made me laugh---thanks. :)

Best Answer

Well if it was me id stand up and shout,, can you just shut the fk up just for once and let me have a say or are you going to bully and monopolise the entire project!! do it girl it will feel so good.

Best Answer

1. Your ideas may be stupid.<br />
2. They may not like you, and therefore don't want to accept your ideas.<br />
ba<x>sed on these two possibilities, I suggest you either try to work it out with your group or just coast and let them do all the work. If you were an overachiever you could make a whole seperate project.

Best Answer

They ignore all the ideas they don't have a rebuttal for. They kept talking over me. I really don't see how their ideas were more intelligent than mine. They spoke louder than me, and gave I don't know--everyone else in the group a chance but me?

Best Answer

So do something about it?

Best Answer

Use that argument. They can't let you out. Otherwise you'll fail. Force them to take your opinions. Annoy them. Anything. Make your space.

Best Answer

Get out

Best Answer

Hey, just because your "paranoid" doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Best Answer

Your answer is far too crassly put together for me to put heads and tails of it. Kindly reword it?

Best Answer

If I understand correctly, he is saying that you think that the world revolves around you. If that is what he meant, then ignore him.

Best Answer