TnTQueen TnTQueen 26-30, F 18 Answers Dec 4, 2011

You need out NOW!Find someone to talk to,some support and get out.

Best Answer

Family, friends, the law and women's shelters. <br />
Get an escape plan now. If you're married, find a lawyer on the sly. You may need one even if you're not. Contact a women's shelter (I'm not sure how controlling he is, but whenever you have time) and explain the situation. Get their advice on the best way to get away from him. You may need to call the police to have him arrested, and also arrange a restraining order. Write everything he does now - omit nothing so that when you have to explain what' shappened, you're consistent and do not contradict yourself. <br />
Finally, go to your friends and family for support. Find ap lace to stay once you're away from him, you'll need a lot of support and love and hopefully you have the people to provide it. Just rise above his fear, be braver and stronger than he is. I know you can do it.

Best Answer

Get out. Don't think about anything that is good about the relationship to try to justify staying. That's what I did. It's never right. You never deserved it. It wont stop. You can't change them. It will only drag you down the longer you stay and endure this, and there is no reason to do so. Get out.

Best Answer

But it's literally like he has a control over my mind.

Best Answer

Thats why you need your friends to help pry you away from him..

Best Answer

I know. You have to be stronger than him. Realize he is trying to get complete control over you. Do you really want to live that way? I doubt it. He doesn't have your best interests in mind, only his. These type of people thrive on trying to get you to do whatever they say, it's like a sick game to them. When you give in to them, they have won and you have lost. If it's financial reasons you are staying that can be tough. Still, it's not worth staying for any reason.

Best Answer

You must like it like that cause you chose to stay in it and if you get a guy thats good to you you will cheat on him and and treat him like sh*t. You deserve everything you get. Women all the time say they just want a nice guy then go for the guy that calls them a *****, has sex with all their girlfriends then beats their *** then cries about it. I see women at the bar getting their *** kicked by their boyfriend or huby and when another guy tries to help you or stop him from beating you, you tell them to leave him alone. Dumbass.

Best Answer

only you can help yourself. i've been there enough times. my last one ended 3 weeks ago, and it was only because he ended it with me after everything he put me through. even though it doesnt feel like it i guess he did me a favour. believe it or not i still hope he will call me and want to see me but i know i dont wanna keep being someones doormat. sometimes its easier to stay in it than to get out, but things only get worse, so you need to get out before they do.

Best Answer

I was in multiple relationships like that. I nearly got killed a few times. It is a very scary and confusing thing to deal with. Leaving is easier said than done. You feel alone and misunderstood. It's hard to talk to anyone you know because you fear they will either find out or no one will understand. You feel alone and like there is no one who can help. Believe me there is help out there and people who understand and care. You do not deserve it and I finally realized this after many years of abuse. The onl option is to leave. You must think about the best possible way for you to do so. Mine was so bad I had to leave the state for a while. It just depends on the situation and where you can go to get away. Don't worry about hurting them you need to focus on you and what is safe and healthy for you. I can promise you it is well worth it and after a small amount of time you will feel so much better. I wish you nothing but luck and happiness in your life.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You. If I step into the situation, I'll kill the bastard. I watched my mother go through it. I will not have it my presense. Never again. Be careful of what you ask for.

Best Answer

Stand up for yourself and get the hell out. Just get out, get out now! He is a bully and a coward at heart...he wont know how to handle you standing up for yourself. You dont have to literally stand up and confront him if it would be smarter to sneak away...just get far far away from him.......never go back either.

Best Answer

Having been there myself, hand on heart, yourself with a lot of support. You first of all need to open up to others about what has been going on, build up your self esteem and get out. It took me a long time, I am mainly free of him, but we have children so will always be connected. With talking to others you will begin to see other options for you, when you are in that situation, well for me I felt stuck, no hope of escape. Wishing you well and hope you are living a better life soon.

Best Answer

you are in my prayers, i understand

Best Answer

You are your first greatest ally... seek and listen to your close friends who support you and leave the relationship!!! For Real!

Best Answer

yourself leave you dont need to stay just leave never stay with a man or woman who cause you any harm dont stay at all you need to get out its simple

Best Answer

you, jesus and ep.... :)<br />
also get the hell out of there asap. no excuses you know youre being abused, dont let the other person scew with your mind. find a counselor that is good and stay there until you feel independant and confident...

Best Answer