laloo97 laloo97 16-17, F 11 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Never isolate yourself make as many new friends as possible. Each relationship is a new adventure.

Best Answer

thnx i will try to have alot of adventures

Best Answer

don't be shy, smile and introduce urself to everyone even if they have their own "groups" -- that way u'll find one or two good frnds who u can have a long-term friendship with :)

Best Answer

:) thnx for the advice i will try it

Best Answer

Be friendly to everybody. Choose your friends carefully.

Best Answer

i will

Best Answer

I think the more people you get to know, the better. It could be interesting and you can have different kind of friends (best, shallow, etc.). Having a/several 'back-up plan friend(s)' is very useful. Chances are, if you stick with one friend and something goes wrong you'll stand there and it doesn't take long before bullies see that as a 'potential target'. I hope I don't come off as to threathening and I don't want to generalize, yet I do have experienced it myself. Good luck with meeting new people!<br />
*Neutral

Best Answer

ohh sorry about the bullies but in my country we dont have bullies but i will try to meet more ppl

Best Answer

Hahaha, bullies are a dying species, I sure want it to be. Yes, go for it :)
*Neutral

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

When I went to a new school I became friends with only 1 person later on in the year I became friends with the whole grade I think u should be friends with 1 perzon if u don't like being friends with 1 person then juzt stick with your heart

Best Answer

the problem is i have my sister in the same school with me some of the girls want to be friends with me because of my sister

Best Answer

General advice,it is almost impossible to get along with everyone.You will naturally find friends whom have similar interests to you,as for the rest just be civil to them all.<br />
Regards :-)

Best Answer

yea but sometimes when i get along with someone the will become different

Best Answer

Good luck in your new school,you'll make friends and i'm sure more then one.

Best Answer

thnx :D

Best Answer

do whatever you like!

Best Answer

I think you should play it by ear until you find some people you like. Being friends with the whole school might be a bit ambitious, but I don't know how outgoing you are.

Best Answer

im a social person but im trying to stick with one friend i need a best friend cuz im not the one friended girl

Best Answer