This guy has disrespected me on numerous occasions. He tells personal information about me to others, stalks me with other women at our work with whom he is dating. And i truly believe he lies to these women about me because they have such hate in their eyes when they see me and are rude and disrespectful toward me as well. I have no idea how to confront this situation. I've talked to him and he denies everything and tells me everything is my fault for making him pay child support. I feel humiliated at work and am starting to isolate my self and feel insecure because i don't know how to handle this. Please Help Me. Someone with any clue. Male or female who have been through something like this.
redllip23 redllip23 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Struggles

how bout call the cops and file a complaint then tell your boss and then beat the **** outta him in a back alley :P

Best Answer

This situation sucks, I have dated guys I worked with and never had drama except with one. And he did the exact same stupid stuff. It is like they took a class on how to be a douche. Anyway, the sad truth is that he will never stop talking smack! He may lessen the amount he talks about you and move onto another subject, but he's a trash talker and that is how he feels good about himself and he thinks he is making himself look good by making you look bad. Eventually others will figure out he's the trash. Just be the best you and try to ignore the drama. I had worked for a huge business that allowed me to change locations, if that is an option for you take it. Although, that helped, it didn't stop it completely. I finally quit and walked away from him and all my friends I used to have. He made it seem like I was guilty of the worse sins, although I'm stilll piecing my life back together, I am free of him and his DRAMA! Good luck girl!

Best Answer

i hate when i see women like you suffer like this.<br />
maybe you should just leave and start a new life.

Best Answer

forget about him just move on if you have change work do it why be unhappy , just look at this way a real man would never hit a women so you can do your self better with someone else

Best Answer

you need to stand up to him if he married you then why the heal would he be disrespecting you? exscily you need to take charge he has a child and he needs to under stand that when you what hes doing that his son (or girl) will do that same thing so he (she) will make his (her) dad happy plus if your able to i wort a story if you want to check it out its called 'take chararg' by me lol, plus dont let him get to you, you need tell him off and if he trys to hurt you call 9-1-1 hide somewhere wher he will never find you and call, then he should go to jail

Best Answer

Empower yourself<br />
U cannot control him<br />
But u can control yourself

Best Answer