holysoul holysoul 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This is not my favorite song, but it has great meaning in the words. "Don't Worry, Be Happy" is a song by musician Bobby McFerrin. Take it to heart!

Best Answer

note down your daily love story. then ask a question "What to do next" in EP.

Best Answer

In love with who? Yourself, nothing wrong with that - most of us are. In love with another girl? No future in it. In love with some guy? That could work, since 3 out of 4 marriages end up in divorce within the first year ( in America anyway ), think of it as a 'learning' experience. Of course now if you marry someone with money ( don't worry about love, you can't live on it ), when you divorce you can also sue for half of his assets and leave him in the dust. As to the future, if he has/had enough money yours will be bright, can't say much for his - but if you really cared you wouldn't be looking to divorce him anyway.

Best Answer

Learn to take it day by day and only that way

Best Answer

No words..

Best Answer

i can understand. If you have asked this question, that means you are seriously looking forward for your relation. Since you are around 18-21 yrs old, i am expecting your guy to be around the same age, or a yr or two older than you. If you have recently fallen in love, i would suggest you to carry the relation without full intimacy. I think you should understand each other, and even though your in a relation, you should explore the friendship more. by which you can understand his feelings, the way he things, his all likes and dislikes. You need to do this, as it might happen that, after a yr or two, its pretty easy for the guy to change ( assuming you are fully into the relation) . And when he finds other gal, or shows less interest on you, you will be crumbled to powder. So before getting hurt much, find if the person is idle for you or not. Love initially makes things wonderful, but later it makes mournful.

Best Answer

You said everything! while reading I felt that you know me , it's exactely what I have in mind , and yes he's around the same age as me, and we're friends and everything is perfectely nice ! this is why I'm afraid ... I think you understand , Thank you for your words! :)

Best Answer

yes. i understand. i would suggest you to know the person much better and see that, you dont give any chance to him so he breaks up with you. Human's are very difficult to understand. So dont take chances or you wld be very badly hurt. take care

Best Answer

You're right! thanks again, have a nice day!

Best Answer

thanks for BA

Best Answer

the "in love" feeling doesn't last forever but that doesn't mean that the love is gone it changes into something else but real love is about more than musty words and short lived feelings its about being with someone through everything life throws your way regardless of how hard it may be.

Best Answer

Here , I agree ! :)

Best Answer

y are u afraid of ur futuer? please talk to me i give good advice 8 out of 10 times

Best Answer

I will! Thank you :)

Best Answer

absolutely no problem

Best Answer

a life lived in fear is no life at all. Yes bad things happen and in a world where relationships are so broken you should be afraid. I look at it this way though. When you have a good relationship its the fear of what could go wrong that makes it that much better when it does not go wrong.

Best Answer

Don't get hung up in the "might be's" and don't get lost in the woulds...just enjoy what you have and live in the moment :-)

Best Answer

Fear turns love to ruin.

Best Answer

Enjoy every minute of it until you have it because the future is a mystery

Best Answer

I will, thanks :)

Best Answer

Love can come and go in a flash. Enjoy the happiness and make the best of it while you have it. Love never last so instead of being afraid of losing the happiness enjoy it while it is there. the heartbreak will come soon enough all on its own.

Best Answer

oh , that's scary ..

Best Answer

Sorry, I did not mean to scare you. What I meant to do was let you know to enjoy the here an now. One can't predict if a love is going to last or not. Just enjoy the happiness you have today. After all there could be a chance this will last.

Best Answer

So true! I'll try thanks :)

Best Answer

Be resolute (firm in your opinion)...do not grovel for his attention...the whole mess has to be mutual

Best Answer