Firstly you do need to be with her on your own or at least where its a bit quiet. Then carefully explain your feelings and wait to see what happens. Happiness is not a for gone conclusion. Dealing with explaining your feelings is difficult but you basicly just need to tell her how you feel about her I am sure you will be fine.

Best Answer

wear bright colorful flowy clothes and wave it around and bend your body into weird positions slowly and graceful like while playing and singing along to barry white. in the background in front of a crowd.... and when you get her attention.. wink at her and with a c0cky smirk say.. "all for you my love"<br />
I would soooooo melt if a guy did that for me.

Best Answer

dont tell her dude!! i ruined my relation!!!

Best Answer

Grow some frikken balls.

Best Answer

I will don worry I water them everyday

Best Answer

with your voice

Best Answer

just go n tell her

Best Answer

just do it

Best Answer

Then you don't deserve her love. No prince charming was afraid of laying everything out on the line for his princess.Good luck with your predicament.

Best Answer

You're right next time I se her I will tell her thx

Best Answer

Just be careful with how you react to whatever her answer is. Won't be easy to accept if she's not the one but don't give up, that seems to be what everyone is doing lately.

Best Answer

When the time comes u will blurt it by accident. I seen it in movies. She's lucky to have a man who loves her that much but if she don't love u back , be sure to handle it well.

Best Answer