theFox4u theFox4u 61-65, M 13 Answers Oct 24, 2010

If you're happy and in love don't let anything stand in your way. Be happy and enjoy your happiness together! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, all that matters is that you make each other happy.x

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I also believe that way. I'm the happest I've ever been in my life and will not loose this wonderful love.

Best Answer

No, it is not wrong, to be happy with the person you love..and, if they are happy, you are happy.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your reply. I am happy and its all because of this wonderful love I found by accident.

Best Answer

Humans are just souls in a vessel of flesh. If your soul has found its mate, who cares what vessel it lives in? Love isn't binary, just follow your heart.

Best Answer

No, sounds like you have the best of both worlds LOL

Best Answer

LOL - yes I believe so. There is nothing I will not do for the love of my life. Yes she's a shemale but it makes no difference to me because all I see is a wonderful person who I want to spend the rest of my life with making her happy.

Best Answer

to be what we are in different ways,that makes us happy especially when our hearts is happy,then everything is fallow.my english is bad.sorry.

Best Answer

No need to say you're sorry, I understand you very well and thank you for taking the time to write me. Yes I am the happest I've ever been in my life and I am proud to been in her heart. I plan to give her an engagement ring for Christmas :)

Best Answer

If you love her and she loves you, then that's all that matters. You're both very lucky people.

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with it. Consider yourself lucky to have found someone you can love.

Best Answer

Let your heart lead you - not the looks you may receive :)<br />
Best of luck with everything!

Best Answer

Transgendered does not mean she is a shemale it means she is not all the way through the process yet. When she has a vag!na she will be fully and truly transgendered. A person transformed into what they truly need and want to be is a happy human being. All people deserve happiness for themselves. It is great to see another person in love and accepting of their partner theFox4u :) I hope you have many happy years together.

Best Answer

I wish I could meet a guy like you, most are accepting of me but none show interest. I get lonely just like any other woman. I want a companion/lover to be happy with and travel with. You continue your romance and I'm sure she will be very good for you.

Best Answer