Sounds like a good time to look for some new friends to hang out with. That way you can your mind off of him. Or get a new hobby, do a sport, etc. a job works too, that was my focus. <br />
As far as why he doesn't like you back, I could spout off a dozen possibilities. There's no way for anyone here to know what's going on in his head. For now, since he's a friend, let's hope he's trying to spare your feelings.

Best Answer

Maybe u should dial.direct....

Best Answer

First off, I realize you cannot forget him. However, it would seem he may not have the same feelings for you that you have in him. If he did, he would MAKE it happen between you both. I've been in his position before and didn't want to hurt my best friend who was in love with me at the time. I didn't outright reject her or tell her that I didn't want that type of relationship. I mostly "gently" pushed her back in my actions and would always change the topic if things got too deep. Making her laugh was very effective way of doing it too!

Best Answer

No im not going to tell you 4get him ... coz itz not easy .. 4get Love of Life .. <br />
But one sided love is so painful... :-((( <br />
some times i feel like i cnt breath any more ... the pain inside my vein .. will stop my breath .... :-((

Best Answer