I'm in love with my ex big brother who is the same age has me (16 years old), I seriously don't know what to do.. I started to love him, two years ago but still didn't tell my ex.. I really need some help please Ps: his got a girlfriend :/
Anaxangeldj Anaxangeldj 16-17, F 4 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Ever hear of ******? Read on it.

Best Answer

brother in-law I hope...

Best Answer

or your ex's big brother?

Best Answer

^^

Best Answer

is it your brother or his brother?

Best Answer

Is there a reason you feel this way? Has he ever gave you the impression that he could feel the same?

Best Answer

I don't know why I feel this way.. Hmm maybe, when I've invited him years ago to come and celebrate New Year Eve with my ex and they're father. One of the my favorite moment from this time was that we started to tickle each other and I've did it under the chin and he was going to do the same but my boyfriend stopped us.. (This guy, is also u one of my friends friend).. But what do you mean by: has he ever gave you the impression that he could feel the same ?

Best Answer