helen1964 helen1964 46-50, F 11 Answers Aug 1, 2011

Is your love deep enough to risk ruining the relationship between brothers?

Best Answer

I think blood is thicker than water...

Best Answer

IF THEY ARE BROTHERS -THEY HAVE SAME GENES...YOU WILL END UP HAVING 2 EXS IN ONE FAMILY...

Best Answer

Yes life is too short to waste time I was in love with a guy for three years he didn't want me finally he told me he loved me and wanted me to be with him and when I got to where he was I fell in love with his brother almost imeadiately it. Didnt work out and the guy left me and now his brother and I are together

Best Answer

What did you do? What happened?

Best Answer

How did it go for you? I am in a similar situation... and I told him and had the most amazing two days of my life (me & the brother)

Best Answer

i think that even though you may all be good friends now, if you were to tell the truth to your ex boyfriends brother he won't be able to go through hurting his brother, it would upset there friendship and if you did love him, then you should accept the fact that they are brothers, or put yourself into their position if you had a sister, your boyfriend broke up with you and all was okay, and then he suddenly told your sister he loved her , what would you do?&lt;3<br />
i hope it all gets worked out..

Best Answer

ps. Your current ex will just have to deal. If the tables were turned, I'm sure he'd take you into consideration, but his own situation and desires would be the deciding point. Hell...if you really feel guilty, why dont you talk to your ex about it?

Best Answer

Love is a very strong word. Maybe you are infatuated with him because he is not your boyfriend, so you dont know him quite as well and just add all your perfect fantasies to his character?<br />
My advice would be to try to stay well away from both of them, because you will probably end up making all three of you very upset if you do tell him you love him.

Best Answer

I picked the wrong brother and I have felt like this for years. He comes round for coffee and a chat and I know he likes me but he is shy and I think he is waiting for me to make the first move

Best Answer

I know , but we are all in our late 40,s and i'm a widow as well so its not that I'm a stupid teenage crush. I can't seem to get him out of my head

Best Answer

The whole situation seems way too incestuous and fraught with the possibility of various kinds of trouble. Keep it to yourself. Love is difficult enough without it happening in this kind of situation. If he starts actively courting you, that is different, although even then I would be cautious.

Best Answer

Tell him, what's the worst that can happen? You've already broken up with the other guy....go for it! :)

Best Answer

Yes I know but I know my ex still cares for me even though we have been separted for 3 years.

Best Answer

Please don't live your life by what others think and feel.....you have feelings too. For crying out loud, you're in LOVE! You're ex will have to get over it.

Best Answer