Just tell her. Every situation is different so i can't tell you it will be all roses and daisies at first. If she doesn't like you back you'll move on eventually. (You should probably tell her you're bi first and then go from there.)

Best Answer

The same thing is happening to me except I'm only into girls...

Best Answer

Hello plshelpmeunderstand i have a very exact issue i am deeply in love with one of my best friends who is like my twin i dont know what to do either well i actually got the courage to tell her this and to my surprise she was actually feeling the same things. I never knew she was into girl and she didnt know i was either. So its hard to get the strength to say it but if she is a great friend she will be honest and if its not what you wanted you too should be able to bury that and be that bestfriend again. I hope i could be of some type of help ps. My crush has two beautiful little girls who see me as there auntie and i cant ruin that so just if you can talk to her. They say you really only regret the things you didnt do. Be strong and give it time think about it and weigh the pros and cons or just follow your heart. My bad sooo long im just going through it as well.

Best Answer

Best Answer

the same thing happened to me and i told her and she said she liked me too! then without thinking she invited me to her house for a sleepover and we kissed and did stuff lol ;) you should deffinatly tell her

Best Answer

I wish that would happen to me but she wouldn't like me

Best Answer

But thank you

Best Answer

no problem and how old r u?

Best Answer